||11 July, 2013 (Thu) 14:00 - 17:00
||Japan Foundation Conference Room
- Program 1 : "Outcome Report"
- Outcome of the last meeting holding in March 2013 was reported by Liaison Committee for Nation-wide evacuee support in Tokyo. The last meeting triggered establishing Liaison Committee in Tokyo. This outcome has created new movement of tackling evacuee support as a network among historical organizations in Tokyo. This meeting impacted in the disjointed situation of evacuee support in Tokyo.
- Program 2 : "Case report"
- Introducing good practices of organizations' activities working together with other organizations.
- Group of victims from Fukushima pref..
- Liaison group of evacuee-family support in North Tama area.
- CSR network in Shinjuku.
- Life-support Group in Gunma.
- Evacuated Mother and Child supporting conference in Musashino.
- NPO Kodomo-project.
- Program 3 : "Information and opinion exchange"
- Facilitators Association of Japan.
- Japan Civil Network for Disaster Relief in the East Japan (JCN).
- Liaison Committee for Nation-wide evacuee support in Tokyo.
- Japan Recovery Support Organization.
- Sawayaka Fukushi Zaidan.
- The Nippon Foundation - ROAD Project | Shintsuna
- Tokyo Volunteer Network for Disaster Relief.
- Tokyo Voluntary Action Center.
- Chuo Labour Bank.
- Arakawa council of social welfare.
- Tokyo Consumers' Co-operative Union.
- Itabashi Total-Network Volunteer Center.
||Shinonome-no-kai in Koto ward.
Aozorakai in Shinjuku ward.
Tomioka Children Future Network
The Nippon Foundation
Facilitators Association of Japan.
||72 Organizations (150 people).