||26 February, 2013 (Tue) 13:30 - 16:30
||TKP HAKATAEKIMAE City Center, Conference2
- Section 1 : "Situation of the Kyushu region".
- In this section, the attendance learned through the case reports by evacuees support organization in the Kyushu region.
- Fukuoka Citizens Network.
- Kizuna Project - Kitakyushu Conference.
- Kizuna Project - Omuta.
- Saga-Genki-Okuro Campaign.
- Nagasaki Sokai Network.
- Local Media 3.
- Oita Volunteer and Civil Activities Center.
- Umigame Tamago - 3.11 Network.
- Mamatoko Kagoshima.
- Section 2 : "Information providing".
- In this section, the attendance could know the utilizable subsidy information utilized by support organization through the provision of information..
- Section 3 : "Exchange Meeting".
- In order to connect with attendance each other, they shared ideas or challenges during their activities through interactive communication the group discussion. Secondary, JCN intended to be collecting the opinions and ideas from attendance through this section.
- Facilitators Association of Japan.
||Japan Civil Network for Disaster Relief in the East Japan (JCN).
||Facilitators Association of Japan.
||34 organizations (40 people).