||25 March, 2013 (Mon) 14:30 - 17:30
||Eki-nan meeting room KENTO
- Section 1 : "Situation of Hokushinetsu region"
- In this section, the attendance shared the situation, activities, challengings from each other prefectures through the case reports by the evacuee's support organization in Hokushinetsu and Yamagata region.
- Mr. Fumihiko Inagaki (Chuetsu Organization for Safe and Secure Society).
- Mr. Asahina and Oshimi (Successor of Mr. Asahina) (Niigata Prefecture).
- Mr. Takeshi Murakami (Zenkoku-Kouikihinan-Toujishadantai-Network).
- Mr. Norihiro Kubo (Toyama 311 Net).
- Mr. Masanori Endo (Fukkou Volunteer Support Center Yamagata).
- Section 2 : "Opinion Exchange"
- In this section, JCN and attendance discussed how to tackled evacuee's support in Hokushinetsu and Japan in next JFY 2013.
||Japan Civil Network for Disaster Relief in the East Japan (JCN).
||Facilitators Association of Japan.
||16 organizations (20 people).